As January's Charity of the Month, Papa John's has 3 ways you can help Aloha Harvest:
(1) Order any Large Specialty for $17 online with promo code 17PJHCOM
(2) Buy a $10 Aloha Carryout Card for unlimited BOGO
(3) Order on Pizza Night, Thursday, Jan. 29 and return your receipt to the Papa John's cashier or deliverer and let them know
One of Aloha Harvest's 16-foot trucks will be parked at the Kapahulu Safeway this Valentine's Day, waiting to be filled with rice, canned and boxed goods. Our dedicated team of staff & volunteers will be at your assistance from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Saturday, Feb. 14. A receipt for your tax-deductible donation will be available upon request.
If you are interested in hosting a food drive in advance, or want to volunteer, please call the office.
Stay at Home
BIG MAHALO to all our individual donors who participated in our annual fundriasing campaign. So far, over $4,000 was raised! Last year we collected $6,150 and we hope to surpass that this year.
Celebrating 15 Years
BIG MAHALO to EVERYONE who made our 15th Anniversary celebration a night to remember! Mahalo to those that donated financially and gifts for our Silent Auction; Coyne Street and Halau Na Pua Hala Kunou I ke Kai for providing wonderful entertainment,; all our guest speakers, Jay King, Carla Houser, Mary Saunders and Roy Carroll; Jeff Orig nad Orig Media for putting together our video; our top 15 food donors that was recognized; HIHO and our hardworking volunteers for making things run smoothly and Harbor View Center for providing great service!
RECENT FINANCIAL DONATIONS
- Inspire Church donated $100 the past two months.
- The Watumull Foundation gave s $2,000 grant in support of our mission.
- First Wind Energy, LLC donated $1,000.
- Alternate Energy, Inc. donated $5,000 towards labels for our food storage supplies.
- Ifuku Family Foundation & Rainbows Drive-In donated $2,500.
- N&K CPA Inc. hosted a food drive and collected over $800 in cash and over $300 in gift cards.
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association donated $500 from the Holiday Pop-Up Book Sale in November.
- The Seto Foundation generously donated $10,000 towards Operating Support!
- Big-hearted individuals who gave on their own: Juanita Pineda, Marc, Gannon, Lori Jansen, Kevin Masuda, Mark Davis, Gena Marques, Paul McCurdy, Katherine Thomason,Tammy Gautier, Ann Bernson, and Karen Oshiro.
- Monthly supporters - Mei Chun, Cedar Assembly of God, St. Elizabeth's Episcopal Church and Katherine Pahnka.
PARTNER WITH US
Become a FOOD DONOR In 2014, over 2.2 million pounds of food was rescued from being thrown into our landfills. See how you can be part of the solution!
Become a RECIPIENT AGENCY Does your non-profit organization run a food pantry or soup kitchen? Do you offer services for the needy, hungry and less fortunate of Hawaii? Sign up to receive FREE food donations.
Become a VOLUNTEER Extra hands are always needed here at Aloha Harvest. Volunteers can literally experience our mission by riding on our trucks with our drivers or assist in the office or at the next event. Sign up today!
GOT FOOD? CAMPAIGN
Roy Yamaguchi's Got Food ad is now up at Ala Moana Shopping Center and Kahala Mall Center.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items to Aloha Harvest if you select us as your charity of choice by clicking here. Thank you in advance, AmazonSmile shoppers!
Combined Federal Campaign
- CFC # 83771 CFC Aloha United Way Designation #79
- CFC Aloha United Way Designation #79610